Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All Things Bright and Beautiful

Hello blog! How I've missed you! I know I haven't been away for that long, but I hope you missed me too!
What? No! I have not been seeing other blogs!
Well, Tumblr isn't really a blog.
We don't have the same relationship!
You are special to me! Please don't leave!
You want me to do what in bed?
Okay, fine.

And things are back to normal. I've had so much homework! It's been a horrible past couple of days.

LOLJK.

I may be running on little sleep and migraines but I'm so happy!

Owl City's new record came out today. All Things Bright and Beautiful. I pre-ordered it in like March. I've been waiting a while. It is beyond incredible though.

I was listening to it until 3am. And loving every second of it. I can't remember being this happy. To put in prospective, I could think of this album and muster up an amazing patronus. Which would probably be an owl. Hehehe.




That daily Adam really failed, didn't it? Oh well. Ahaha

It's like I'm riding some weird Owl City high. I feel good. Too good, it scares me. I felt it at school today. Everything just went better then expected. I had to present something, and it just happened. Like it did in my head. I didn't fail like I did in the presentation I did yesterday.

I hope this lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment