Thursday, June 2, 2011

Daily Adam Day 2

Today was a pretty crappy day. But whatever. Moving on.

You know what never fails to cheer me up?


This guy.
I really enjoy this picture. Heart-hands ftw :)

"A lot of people think I’m weird and totally uncool because I’m not always talking. It makes me laugh sometimes. enjoy listening a lot more then yakking."
-Adam Young


This quote seems to be a lot like myself. Today, after handing back a test, my teacher said to me, "I wish you would talk; you're hilarious," after I added a joke answer because I had no idea what the real answer was. Little does she know that I truly am hilarious and I embrace it everyday. Obviously not in that class.
This kind of upset me though. The phrase, "Bitch, you don't know my life," came into my head. But I was just angry with myself. Maybe I should send her the link to this blog.


To The Sky - Owl City
I suggest that you watch the video as you listen to the song. They are both wonderful. This movie is also wonderful, you should watch it sometime. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment