Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I've outdone myself

I craved bagels for a while. Finally my dad remembered to buy some. So, I've been busy. See, I have this thing for egg sandwiches. I feel like an awesome cook when I make them because you actually have to cook. I go all out with the frying pan and what not.

I really wanted to make an egg and cheese sandwich, but on a bagel. This is the result:
Heaven.

I've eaten one for the past three days and it has been awesome. AWESOME.

See those mountains in the background? Yeah, I don't even know. This is what happens when I have construction paper lying around my room.I think it looks kind of cool though. Feel free to disagree.

That lamb is my keyboard friends. He keeps me company all day.

I guess you can see a lot in the background that I didn't notice before. Like my Sims games, Harry Potter, 30 Rock calendar box, bonsai tree. This is the view I have when I'm sitting at my computer chair.

I hope you have had a fun time. I also hope you really want one of these sandwiches now. HEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment