Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Daily Adam

You guys know how much I love countdowns! Owl City's new album comes out on June 14th. All Things Bright and Beautiful is Adam Young's new baby. So, for the next two weeks I will be posting a little something about Adam Young right here. More specifically, a picture, quote and song!

Cannot contain self.

Meet Adam Young.
I love this picture. I love his sweater. I love his face.
What I feel for Adam Young... we are not going to get into it. I'm going to try and keep this as clean and innocent as possible. This is my favourite picture ever. Of anything.


"The future is bright, and by all means, it’s beautiful. There’s really no telling what tomorrow may bring." 
- Adam Young


I'll Meet You There - Owl City
This song holds special meaning to me. I can proudly say that this is the first Owl City song that I ever heard. And of course the lyrics are pure and beautiful. That is something I've come to respect from everything Adam Young.

It's nice to listen to his music. It feels like it cleanses your ears from all the sex and drugs you hear in pretty much every song.

Everything is Owl City and nothing hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment