Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Smile

I don't know what my deal is! I'm in such a good mood! I can't stop laughing over the stupidest things.

I'm not done my chemistry ISU yet, but I don't even care!

I watched MacGruber today. It is so funny. Like laugh out loud funny. It is also really dirty, but oh well!

I also just watched an episode of 30 Rock. The third episode titled Blind Date. In this episode Jack sets Liz up... with a woman. Liz is not gay. It is super funny.

Everything is funny!

Coming from someone with favourite sayings that include:

  • I hate everything.
  • Everything's the worst.
  • I'm the worst.
  • TV is the only thing that makes me happy.
This might be a break through! Well, except for the last one...

Even though spiders might be infesting my room, ISU's have to be completed and sleep is not going to be had, I don't even care. 

I'M A HONEY BADGER BITCHES.


Word out. (What does that even mean?) I'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment