Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Leetle tune with a librarian

Leetle=little but I'm too cool.

So, today I was just jamming and thought I would pull out my camera. I like experimenting with what different sounds a single chord can make. I've had a crush on D for a while now.

In this video I used 4 chords: C, D, Dsus and G.




Don't my fingers look so messed up? Wow. That's trippy.

So, there you have it. It's nothing special, just a happy little tune. Maybe you can play it for your Grandma sometime. I bet she would tell you, with strong language, how much she hates it.

I need to do some homework, but it isn't happening and I'm scared for the weekend. Whatever, I'm already over it. School is like done.

Today the librarian was a super bitch to me. Everyone always says how much she's a bitch, but I never really thought so until today. She gave me a late slip for some books I had out for history, so I was going to re-new them in Msip, which is fourth period.

But in my second period class we were in the library. She spots me and asks if I had the books. I said, "Not on me, I will bring them by fourth." To which she replies, "No, you can go get them now."

So, I left, went all the way back up to third floor to my locker, got my books, went down to first to give them to her and then all the computers were taken for my class. This other girl and I are the only ones without computers. My teacher said there were some on the other side, our library has two computer labs, so we go and the librarian yells at us to stay with my class, that there was another class in this lab. Even though there were free computers.

So, this girl says, "We should ask if we can go to resource. Do you want to rock-paper-scissors to see who has to ask?" Yes. She said that. I just gave this look and walked ahead of her.

I go to my teacher and say, "She yelled at us for going over there, can we go down to resource?" And she replied, "She is so mean." Respect. But I understand why she is mean. She is a high school librarian. She has to put up with kids who are jerks and couldn't care less about her precious books. I get it. But guess what, I love your books too. You don't have to be so angry at the good guys.

And then we went down to the sketchy resource room. And it wasn't fun times. But at least I got a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment