Friday, June 3, 2011

Daily Adam Day 3

Hey party people.
Sitting in my room singing, "No you can't always get what you want!" I feel like at night I am like 120% better at singing. I don't know what it is. Like last night at 2am I was playing Wonderwall on guitar and singing and I thought it sounded amazing and I go and play it today and I was like, meh.
It is such a wonderful song though. I was singing it all day, then I went to the mall and it was playing! I thought it was a really weird coincidence.

Love.
This picture. It's just one of those pictures that make you smile.


 You've got mountains of your own, I’ll bet on it. Take heart. Be encouraged. Remain steadfast. Hang on for dear life. You've got a better grip than you realize.
-Adam Young

I love this quote because it applies to everyone. We all have those moment where we are so overwhelmed that we just want to scream. But once you take a look at your life, things aren't always as bad as they seem.

This is my all time favourite Owl City song. It gets to me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment