Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Letter

Stop staring blankly at that fucking piece of paper and look at me. Just a glance in my direction would do. 


Do you remember my name? I remember yours. I remember it too well. That name keeps me up at night. 


Why haven't we talked since it happened? It was a big deal and it's weighing me down. You're the only one I can talk to about it, but apparently we aren't talking anymore. I need you. I need to let it all out. I need to scream and cry, not at you, but with you. 


You saw the same thing. I know how you're feeling because I'm feeling the same. Do you understand that? We can't deal with this on our own. We need to deal as one. 


I know you want to go after him alone, but you know as well as I do that our powers are stronger when we're together. Please. 


Everything that has happened... it is hard to wrap my head around. Maybe you need time alone to figure things out. I don't think you can though, not by yourself. 


Even though you're right across the room, it feels like you're a galaxy away. There is no way I can reach you. We need to talk.


It would hurt too much if you just ignored me straight to my face. I couldn't take it. That's why I'm writing this.


I know he killed your mom, but he killed my mom too. I never got a chance to know her. But you have me now.


We are both hurting. We need to figure this out together. Please call me.




_____________________
I like to write. This has been random. I'm not going to explain it because there isn't anything to explain. It is just a short story that you can make up your own background information about.

No comments:

Post a Comment