Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kind of funny

It's kind of funny about how little I care. About anything.

Job? Nah, who needs money.

Drive? Meh, I have a longboard.

Sleep? I don't need to get up early.

Motivation? I don't need it.

I just gave up on life and am just going to do what I want. Even though I just look like a lazy ass. Which I'm not really. I do stuff when I want to. But the stuff I want to do involves eating, TV and The Sims. I did all that today. But I also hung out with my Nannie. She buys me things. I am going to hang out with her a lot this summer.

The way I look at it is: We are going to be working for the rest of our lives. I don't need to support myself right now, so I can get by with $20 to my name.

What I am getting at is life is too short. I am going to embrace this part of my life right now.

No regrets bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment