Saturday, June 25, 2011

Things I will never understand

You could probably explain it to me, but it would still baffle me and I'm okay with that.

1. Clouds
They are really awesome. They hold rain or something.

2. Cells
How are we made up a bunch of tiny little living things? How do they not just fall off us? Same with plants. Boggles my mind.

3. Planes
How does something that huge fly?

4. Thunder and Lightning
Loud noises and bright lights that come from the sky.

5. Sky
The colour, the atmosphere, the limits.

6. Boats
How does something that heavy float?

7. Atoms
How is every object made up of these tiny things?

8. Geniuses
How are you that smart? How do you know how to do that?

9. Instinct
How do animals know how to do stuff already? How do we know?

10. Our Life
As humans. It's just so weird to think about. We can think. We have created this world. We are all different. I am typing this out. Anyone could read it, from anywhere. I am blasting music, that I like. We have personalities. We can communicate. We take all this for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment