Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Second-hand weed

What a day! What a day! I had a chemistry exam at 9am. Everything turned out better then expected. I came home and chilled. Chilled like nobody's business.

My good friend Jenn *cough* invited me to Port to some summer solstice festival. I had the impression that it was a bunch of Native American people running the party with headdresses and fancy drums. Maybe a live animal sacrifice that they skin before our eyes. Boy, was I off.

There were no Native Americans. Just a bunch of white hippies. And not even cool, hipster nonsense hippies.

It was BYOD night (bring your own drum) on the beach.

Through the cluster of small children, smoking adults and tie-dye shirts the magic began. As the sun was setting in the cloudy sky, the dancers began. Let's just say that it was something you do not get to experience everyday. Also, of course we joined in.

We may have interrupted some sort of seance that some teenage girls were having around a dug circle in the sand. It was really hard not to laugh at them once they started dancing around it.


The evening was not how I had pictured it, but it was super fun. 


And now it is pouring rain! I love the sound of it, especially in the background of Owl City. It makes the night feel complete. 


I do not have an exam tomorrow, so I'm going to watch some more SNL. I haven't blogged about SNL, have I? I will. It's amazing.


After exams I am going to blog so much that you're going to be sick of me. Like that could even happen! You all love me! All four of you! That means Hearts & Dog-Tags! I thought of a cute idea for one today.


I think I am going to do more things with video. Like film myself pwning at Guitar Hero or singing obnoxiously. I feel like my summer is going to be me sitting right in this chair a lot, so might as well make the most of it.


I am also going to finish the seasons of Lost, start Arrested Development, maybe Desperate Housewives. Oh summer. Who needs a social life when I live through someone else's?


Well, this has been fun. 


Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment