Saturday, July 9, 2011

Drunk on right now

I am so tired.

I am so happy.

I love this giddy, I'm going to collapse from exhaustion, high I'm on right now. I would except this 'on verge of insanity tired' if I could be this happy all the time.

When you're sad, you can't remember what it's like to be happy. But when you're happy, you can remember too clearly what it's like to be sad and you will do anything to stay like this. I always tell myself, "I'm going to make this feeling last," but it doesn't work. You're either sad, wishing you could be happy, or happy, wishing you could never be sad again.

My uncle, aunt, and two cousins are coming down tomorrow. JOY. I also don't know if they are coming to our house, or just to my nannies, another joy. At least here I have control of the internet. But, a downside of staying here is my mother. When people are over she expects too much of me, and it always seems like she is just being mean. I hate it. I tell her too, when everyone is gone, but she continues to do it. So, if we aren't home, I will not need to deal with that.


On a complete side note: Go rate my photo 10! It would be awesome if my picture was featured on a Jones bottle. If you don't, I will find you. And molest you. Trust me, no one wants that. (If you do, call me.)

Okay, shut it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment