Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Adam Young

Adam Young. Where to begin.

He is everything. He inspires me to be a better person just on the fact that he, himself is a good person. Adam doesn't do this in the way of corruption. He does it simply by optimism through his music.

I try to be optimistic, but from this blog, you probably know that it fails. I have my ups and downs, but I always come back to Owl City. People say his music is 'soft', I say it is truly gratifying. Everyday we listen to songs about loss and fear and death. We all feel those things, but should we focus on them? Should we allow ourselves to become consumed? No. We need to focus on the positive.

That's what Owl City's songs are about. If everyone goes through bad things, why should we listen to music about it?


On another note, Adam is from a small town. He is an introvert. He recently played a live show for over 60,000 people. How crazy is that? He went from loading trucks to touring the world in like three years.

He is a dreamer that has actually seen his dreams come true. There is nothing more inspiring then that.

Maybe dreams don't tun to dust. (And I will marry Adam Young one day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment