Thursday, July 7, 2011

One of those days

It's one of those days where I don't want to do anything.

I'm going to watch Arrested Development, SNL, and movies all day.

I am going to eat. A lot and often. You know what's weird? I have been like forgetting to eat lately. It will be like 5pm and I will go, oh, I haven't really eaten anything today. I just lack structure. I don't like it. Like, it is 3:30 and all I've eaten is four cookies. Nothing to drink either. Wow, I should really get on that.

My mom came in to my room today to tell me that her and the father were going grocery shopping. After telling her to buy good food and food that can be easily microwaved, she looks at my for a second and gently says, "What is wrong with your face, honey?" I was totally taken aback. So, I'm like, "What do you mean!?" And she just goes on about how I look pale. Like, sorry for being pale all the time.

They still aren't back yet. It feels like they have been gone for forever. When people are gone for longer then what I think they should be, I am always like, they got into a car accident. Every time. So then I worry because I am just fucked up.

I don't think anyone truly knows how fucked up I am. Not even me.

Anyways, it's going to be one of these days:

No comments:

Post a Comment