Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Futon

My bed is awesome, and maybe a little childish. I don't even give a fuck because I love it. It's one of those raised beds with a futon on the bottom.

I usually sleep on the top because it actually has a mattress and my beautiful memory foam that doesn't even work that well. As you know, I have problems falling asleep. One of the worst things about that is that I can never get comfy. I can't just lay there in bliss, I am fumbling around trying to get comfy.

Whenever I do get comfy and stay there for a while in a dreamlike state, I always think, "Why haven't I fallen asleep yet?" This brings me back into just pure thinking state. I then know I have no hope in falling asleep in this position, so I move and squirm and die for more time.

Last night I decided to sleep on my futon. It's weird, I can usually fall asleep faster on it, but I wake up super sore. So, I took everything off the futon and put my blankets and stuff on it. It instantly felt weird and different. It felt like I was having a sleepover... with myself.

I'm not going to lie; I kind of liked it. It was just so weird. So, I watched an episode of Friends that was conveniently on at whatever early AM time it was.

Long story short: Last night I had a sleepover with myself and my best friend, TV. And I liked it.

You should try it sometime. Sleep some where else in your house where you usually don't sleep. Don't sleep in your bed. Don't invite anyone else. Bond with your TV for a little bit. Have these memories to look back to. You will not regret it.

On a side note: The moon is super bright and it may be full and BRB I need to go turn into a werewolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment