Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fish the bitch

Turns out Liz Lemon is a bitch. I kind of like it, but my two ghost shrimp are no longer. Lemon ate them. She killed them and ate them like nobody's business. I don't blame her, they were both kind of dicks. If I was a female betta living in a tank with two obnoxious ghost shrimp, I might take them out too.

She picks on Lil' Sebastian sometimes too, but it's in good fun. She didn't hurt him, but she likes him to know that she can. Lemon doesn't mess around. It's her tank.

I think I am going to get another snail. A black one this time. The snails look so awesome when they are out of their shells. They look like little octopuses or something. You become memorized watching them walk around on the sides.

And, who knows, maybe the cute, nerdy, PetSmart fish guy will be there again. Awkward wink. Awkward moving on. Awkward sauce.

I'm going to get a little tunnel or something. Maybe once I get that, I will get more ghost shrimp because they will have a place to hide.

Everything will work out. Lemon is the bitch of this tank and she knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment