Monday, July 4, 2011

Honey And The Bee

I know you all missed these. All three of you wonderful people! This song is magical; it is off of All Things Bright And Beautiful. Since that album has come out, I can honestly say I have not listened to anything else on my iPod. At all. True fact.

I thought the song sounded cute on ukulele. So, here you go, a cute song played on a cute instrument, played by a cute person. LOLJK.

Honey And The Bee - Owl City:


I think we can officially dub this shirt my cover shirt.

I also like how this song is supposed to be a duet with a boy and a girl. With my lyric changing skills, I bet you didn't even know.

Now I just want to do a total 180 and talk about something I hate. I hate it when people compare songs to other songs. This song sounds like this song, blah blah. Why can't people just take each song for what is it? It's not like the artist stole the music or anything. It just happens to sound similar. Accept it and move on with your life.

That just really bugs me. Also, how every new, young artist is 'The Next Justin Bieber'. Or, 'The Girl Version of Justin Bieber'. Yes, Justin Bieber is successful. Yes, he is young. Yes, people want to aspire to be like him. Does that mean they are going to overshadow him? Does that mean they are going to do exactly what he does? Does that mean that every artist wants to be just like fucking Justin Bieber? No. No, it does not.

So, there you have it. A cover and a rant. I should start a talk show.

No comments:

Post a Comment