Sunday, May 15, 2011

Don't get too excited

I want to just write a post because that's why I made this blog. I do love the story, but I need to just let some stuff fly.

I love the feeling of adding a folder to your library on iTunes. I'm the kind of person who has a hard time adding just one single song to her iTunes. I need the full album. This is why I don't have any, or hardly any 'mainstream' music. Even thought I might find the song catchy, I don't want to listen to it on my free time or want any other song by the artist.

I am a weird iPod user. While some people might click songs and put them on shuffle, I never do that. I always either just click an album or an artist and listen to the full thing then move on to another. And if I don't like a song on an album, I won't delete it, then the album will be incomplete. I just skip the song and give it 1 or 2 stars. I like to rate my music.

38 artists, 57 albums, 558 songs. That is currently. I just want to point out that 49 of those songs come from Owl City...

Another thing I want to talk about is Wikipedia.

I.
Love.
Wiki.

I look everything up on Wikipedia. Everything. Like today I looked up Kristen Wiig, an amazing lady, and now I know about her from one controlled area. I also love looking up how many views my shows have gotten over the years and recently. I just find it so interesting. Granted, it is only from the USA. I find it interesting that the last Parks and Recreation episode only got 3.44 million views, which is the lowest they've ever had. But it was the best episode. Was it because they played two back to back? Probably. Logic. Knowledge.

I also love Google Maps. I love seeing how far things are away. I like knowing where on the map my favourite YouTubers are. I like seeing where they are travelling and how far they are travelling. I just like the visual aspect. I just find it cool. I also find it scary. I think it's so weird that I can use the street view in Japan and see a random person on a bicycle and just sit there and wonder where they are going. I find it scary how North Korea is a blank slate. The future scares me.

I want to be able to listen to a song and tell my kid, "I slow-danced to this song on a rooftop once."
I want to be able to travel some where random and run into a famous person.
I want this part of my life to be over.
I want to move onto the next stage.
I want to not be worried that I hate everything.

We should live until we die.

No comments:

Post a Comment