Monday, May 2, 2011

Photoshop

A while back my brother somehow downloaded Photoshop onto his iPod from a school computer. I made him put it on my computer. So, here I am with a free Photoshop. I would open it sometimes and just pretty much look at it because I had no idea in hell how to work it.

Then came this YouTube contest. Thinking back, it was pretty stupid. What you had to do is add this orange's face into a picture. I'm like, I want to win this and I have Photoshop!

And thus begins my journey on discovering my Photoshopping powers of awesome. I didn't win the contest either. But I did teach myself how to use the program.

I love Photoshop. I love making graphics, banners, having celebrities in my living room...

Do you guys not know what BRB means!?
Oh, how we have fun here. I thought this was clever because it is pretty much my life.

Anyways, Photoshop is great. I may not be Photoshop Queen, but I'm still learning. Like I recently learned how to just simply draw on the picture... didn't know how to do that.

As long as I know how to add Tina Fey and Adam Young into my living room, I will be content.

No comments:

Post a Comment