Thursday, May 5, 2011

Two Weeks In Hawaii

No, I'm not taking a trip. I wish that were the case.

This wonderful Thursday I decided to do another ukulele cover because, let's be honest here, Ukulele>Guitar. I chose to do one of my all time favourite songs. Listening to it with just the ukulele makes me realize it's a very troubled and somewhat random song. I suggest you click the title of the song and go listen to it in all it's glory.

Two Weeks In Hawaii - Hellogoodbye



I like how I'm wearing the same shirt as last Thursday. I also like how you probably wouldn't have noticed if I didn't just say it.

I'm getting better at this whole idea. It only took me one take! I remembered to edit out my fail at the beginning too! High-fives all around!

I am really excited for tonights awesome shows. I'm pretty sure they're all new. (Insert happy-smile here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment