Saturday, May 21, 2011

Open windows

How did it get so hot so suddenly!? I am not a fan of the heat. I like sweat-pants and hoodies not short-shorts and tank-tops. I do not own any short-shorts for the record. That's a lie, let's rephrase. I will not wear them out in public. I honestly don't know why. It's just something that I don't like and don't feel comfortable in. (Bring out the psychiatrist.)

The hot weather poses a problem. Sweat-pants turn into sweat soaked pants. Hoodies turn out into straight jackets. You just cannot wear them in the hot weather and I die a little bit. Like right now I am sitting in my room with light, long lounge around pants that I adore and an Owl City t-shirt with a tank-top underneath with my window open. And I'm dying. BRB.

As I was changing I managed to trip and stub the toes and scratch the top of one foot and twist the ankle on the other. Classic Stephanie. Anyways, let's get to the point of this post.

It's a sad day when you open your window for some fresh air and the wind blowing in is warmer then the air in your room. It's also a sad day when it's the first really nice day and all you hear is fucking kids screaming and playing. As an old grouch all I want to do and yell at them. It being the long weekend firecrackers are going off. They never fail to scare the shit out of me every single boom.

It's 10:30 and kids are still screaming. Shouldn't they be in bed? Shouldn't these dumbasses with the fireworks give it a break? I can't wait to be an old lady. It will be acceptable for me to call the cops so the loud noises don't interrupt SNL for me. Yes, this is if the whole 'me becoming an old spinster' works out.

Maybe I'm jealous of these children. I heard these boys that live near us saying things like, "Zomg, hide-and-go-seek tag!" and, "I found you Evan!" and, "Shit, my bong broke!" I hate kids these days.

Another thing I am used to is sleeping with two comforters. I like me some bulk. Lately it's like, oh, it's kind of warm for this. Tonight it's going to be like, clothes?

Warm weather makes sleeping impossible. Insomnia thrives on heat. You would think that summer would make sleeping easier because there is no stress from school. Nope. I roll around endlessly dying of heat stroke and wishing someone would kill me already.

We opened our pool today. It's really green and makes me crave Kool-Aid.

I did some homework today also. Family was supposed to come over but at like 2 they called and were like, naw, we'll come tomorrow. Facepalm. I wanted to get it over with. Today made me realize how much I don't like spending time with my family. I hate eating dinner with them. I hate having to talk to them. I hate having to turn off their fucking TV's because they are too retarded to do so themselves.

This isn't even like cousins and uncles and junk. This is my mom, dad and brother. This may be teenage angst, but you don't live in my house.

Long story short: I hate everything and I'm the worst. Also, my feet hurt.

Can someone please come shut these neighbors up any means possible and make it so they cannot get near the fireworks? It would be much appreciated. My other neighbors gave us baked goods though, so I'm cool with them.

My brother just came in and I had to explain to him that I understand how to close a window. I wonder what my family would do if they read this blog. Let's hope they never do. I just heard a firetruck, maybe my neighbors lit themselves on fire.

I guess there really is a God.

No comments:

Post a Comment