Friday, May 27, 2011

Random nonsense

RUD DO DO DO DO, Gimme a beat boy and free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away ay ay..
I
I'm really not in the blogging mood. I get in these moods.
am
Wouldn't it be fun to be a pilgrim?
secretly
Wouldn't it be awkward if animals could talk in our languages? Do you think we would still kill them?
telling
I'm going to post my Hearts & Dog-Tags soon. Do you like the & better? I do.
you
I've been on strike. Picket signs and all. That was a lie.
that
I've just been feeling down lately. That makes me not want to blog. I blog when I'm angry and various other moods.
I
Again with my moods.
like
One of my orchid buds opened! I feel like a new mother.
to
Are you doing this to me because I don't share you love for unicorns!?
get
I have a pile of cranes on my desk that I have to hang but I'm too lazy to.
lost
I think folding cranes is my OCD.
I don' know anymore.
I brought the PS2 into my room today because I was feeling nostalgic.
I also don't know if I will do anymore covers.
I also wanted to drive around on GTA like nobody's business.
I don't work well with cameras.
I have a feeling that homework will be left incomplete for Monday.
This all happened on Thursday.
Do you like how I space out my blogs in awkward paragraphs?
I don't know what to do.
I can feel a migraine coming on. I love them so much. Nawt.
Maybe there is nothing to do.
Migraine looks like margarine.
Secret notes ftw, this isn't the first one.
wud u stil read ths blog if i type like this? i dun see noffin rong.
Maybe for this blog.
I'm sorry for your eyes.
You so sexy.
I lkie how you konw waht tihs syas. Do you aslo fnid tihs ietnrtsenig?
I wonder if you will find this.
It was hard to write interesting like that. Too many letters.
Probably.
Today was a good day.
Sigh. I don't know what's wrong with me.

BTW. There is a secret message in this post. Good luck n00bs. (Rhymes with boobs).

No comments:

Post a Comment